Rule & Regulations
Attendance & leave
- Presence of each and every student in the class room at the time of roll-call and in the morning assembly is compulsory.
- A student is allowed to appear in the annual Examination only if he/she completes 75% of total attendance.
- The name of the student will be struck off if he/she keeps himself/herself absent for seven consecutive days.
- Presence in the school-function, co-curricular activities, sports, outings & excursion, extra-classes is equally compulsory.
- No leave application will be entertained if it is not signed properly by parents/guardian
- During Examination leave application must be duly supported with medical certificate
issued by a competent doctor/hospital on the very day of examinations.
- A class teacher may grant leave for a maximum of 3 days. Longer leave will be granted by the principle on submission of sufficient reason thereof. No leave application will be entertained unless it is signed by the parents.
- Parents/ Guardians are not permitted to visit their wards directly in the class.
- Regarding the progress of the student, parent should visit the school personally.
- Only those parents/guardians will be entertained, whose reference is made in the
- No stud should leave the school premises during school hours without the
Knowledge and permission of the Principal.
- The school not responsible for goods lost. Students should not bring & possess
valuable art es in school campus.
- Possession and use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited in school campus.
- No student suffering from a contagious or infectious disease will be permitted to attend the school. After recovery medical fitness certificate is to be submitted.
- School provide the best possible security and care to the children. In case a child is injured while pl mg, the school shall not be liable for any claims.