Registration & Admission
- The school session commences in April every year. Registration for Classes Nursery to IX & XI Science, Commerce starts in the month of January. Prospectus along with registration from can be available from the school office on payment of the prescribed charges. Mere registration does not ensure admission.
- Admission is based purely on performance in the admission test, subsequent interview of the candidate and personal interview with the guardian.
- The minimum age for admission to Nursery is 3+ year and so on for classes onwards.
- NO ADMISSION IS MADE IN CLASS X and XII.
- Final selection will depend upon the number of seats available in the respective classes strictly on merit basis as per the aggregate of the entrance test and the interview.
- On selection for admission, the student’s parents will be required to deposit admission form duly filled in along with the following documents-
- For admission to Nursery, original Birth Certificate issued by Nagar Nigam/Municipal Corporation/Municipal Committee or Village Panchayat.
- School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate of previous school duly counter signed by the concerned authority.
- Attested copy of marksheet of previous class.
- Character Certificate.
- Two recent passport size photographs of students and one photograph of the student’s parents/guardian each.
- Migration certificate for those passing previous class from board other than CBSE and seeking admission in class IX.
- If a student fails to deposit fee and relevant documents within THREE days from the date of declaration of the list of successful candidates for admission, his/her admission may be treated as cancelled.
- Fee once deposited will not be refunded. in case a student fails to report within six days after admission, his/her admission will be declared cancelled and the fee deposited will be forfeited.
- The Principal reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
A student may be re-admitted after submitting the duly filled in fresh admission from along with the prescribed fee.
A student may be expelled from the school on the following grounds:
- Misconduct and moral turpitude.
- Non-adherence to school rules and regulations.
- Indulgence in activities against the discipline of the school.
- The school authority reserves the right of expelling any students whenever it feels that
such an action is necessary in the interest of the institution.