Fee & withdrawal
Payment of Fee
- Fees to be paid along with the Fee Card by 15th Day of every month.
- Failing which five days grace period will be provided.
- If not paid during the grace period, a fine of Rs. 100/- will be charged. Even then if fee is not paid by the last day of the month, the name of students will be struck off.
- Re-admission charge Rs.-250/-
- No student will be allowed to appear in the examination if dues are pending.
- For applying and taking the T.C. Fee Card should be brought.
- For the loss of this card Rs.25/- will be charged.
- If parents want to withdraw their ward, an application for withdrawal should be submitted to the principle.
- S.L.C./T.C. will be issued after 3 days of the submission of application along with the prescribed fees and dues, if any by the parents.
- Those asking S.L.C./T.C. prior to the prescribed time i.e. 3days, will have to pay extra fee.
- Generally a duplicate copy of S.L.C./T.C. is not issued.
- Those seeking a copy of duplicate S.L.C. will have to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs. 10.00 signed both by the student and the guardian.
- The school authorities may issue a duplicate S.L.C. after Complete verification of all facts and realizing the prescribed fee for it.
- Further copies of S.L.C. will not be issued in any case
- IN NO CASE S.L.C. WILL BE ISSUED PRIOT TO 24HOURS.